Three games for Dexter Pittman.
One for Udonis Haslem.
Are the Heat forwards’ suspensions too much, too little, or just right?
9 Notes/ Hide
- whitehot-heat reblogged this from cbssports and added:
- whats-good-young-hoe answered: They’re complete and total BS, especially since Hansbrough got nothing.
- cokeboyflanders likes this
- carnivalsocajunkiejamaican reblogged this from cbssports
- heatles-fan631 reblogged this from cbssports
- hollywoodkote answered: Not nearly enough for Pittman, though it doesn’t matter either way. Haslem’s suspension is about right, although 2 games would be better.
- iracari likes this
- number1cuntdiva likes this
- nyk2ne1 answered: Just right
- cbssports posted this